Do you want to manage participatory spaces?
When you have a new group work space, this starts empty. Only the Group admins and the platform admins can access the configuration options.
The options are as follows:
• Info: the general configuration of this Group.
◦ Public groups can be participated by everyone. Private groups have a confined list of participants, or «private users».
◦ Transparent groups are publicly visible. Non-transparent groups are private by nature and can only be seen by the private users.
• Components are concrete features like meetings/sessions, debates, proposals, surveys, blog, subgroups, etc. Each one is like a building block that you can activate to provide important functionalities to your group.
• Categories: inside a group you can define categories that are different from the global topic scopes and areas. You can define them freely.
• Attachments: a file or series of files attached to this group, possibly organised in folders.
• Members: official members or representatives that are listed publicly
• Group Admins: manage the people to administer this space
• Private Users: private groups are participated by private users only. You can invite them here, one by one or a long list at once
• Moderations: when there is content inside the group that is considered inappropriate by someones, it is flagged and shows up in this list. The admins should follow up on this list to make sure the participants treat each other respectfully.